Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Law of Incremental Returns

Last week, was meeting someone at Bangalore, a high energy individual who is a parent of 2 grown up sons and is about to take another drastic step in an illustrious career. The discussion went some thing like this " I don't know whether my magic will work this time....."

Promptly, I said ..." Why not? You have the law of incremental returns on your side. What people call magic or luck is nothing but persistent hard work delivering incremental returns as you decimate your adversaries - real or imagined, Physical or mental"

I just said and then we all burst out laughing...they knew it was another post for my blog.

1 comment:

Subodh said...

And when we acquire too much faith in our capabilities, Law of Diminishing Return slowly start creeping in unnoticed.